♥ 100% Vietnamese Virgin Human Hair
♥ Lasts up to 2 years
♥ + -70cm width
Price per 50 grams
How much do you need?
- Volume treatment: 25 to 75 grams
- Thin hair: 100 to 150 grams
- Normal hair: 125 to 175 grams
- Thick hair: 150 to 200 grams
- Extremely thick or short hair: 200 to 300 grams
Pay attention! Custom-made hair extensions cannot be returned, only if the product has been delivered broken.
- Choose up to 4 colors in 1 piece/weft, these can also be percentages such as 80% 4, 20% 60. This is how you create highlights.
- Ombre is not possible in colors ending with: C / H / Q. Only 1 color below and 1 color above, from 7cm 'roots'. You can also choose for example: 10CM color 1 above and 30CM color 60 below.
- We only deliver blonde / light hair in straight or wavy! Because the hair has been treated, the quality deteriorates and the curl does not stay in place. You can give it a try, but we do not guarantee that the curl / wave will fade.
Hair wefts, also called weaves or hair mats, can be placed in different ways. Our hair wefts are made of real hair, so they last a long time and it blends beautifully into your own hair. We recommend to have the hair wefts replaced at the top of your hair every 2 months. You can use hair wefts more often, if you treat them the right way you will enjoy them for a long time.
All Beauty by Echika hair wefts are custom made or can be ordered from the stock list. You determine the color, length, structure and quantity. In short, you put together your ideal set of extensions, completely matching your hair and hairstyle. We recommend not to place the hair wefts yourself, it is difficult to do this on yourself.
How are Hair wefts placed?
- By means of micro rings. A micro ring is a small bead, with a rubber inside.
- With micro rings and thread
- With small braids and thread