Machine Weft Hair Extensions | #1A
What are machine wefts?
Machine wefts are machine woven hairs that work together to make one track.
Machine wefts can be placed in different ways. Our hair wefts are made of top quality real hair, which makes them long lasting and blends beautifully into your own hair. We recommend raising the hair wefts every 6-10 weeks. You can often reuse our wefts if you treat them properly.
- 100% Vietnamese Human Hair
- You can often reuse our wefts if you treat them properly
- Color: 1A
- Price per 50 grams
How much should I order?
Full Hair Extension:
2-4 packs recommended (100-200 grams)
1-2 packs recommended (50-100 grams)
How are hair wefts placed?
- Only with of micro rings.
- With micro rings and thread
- With small braids and thread (we don't reccomend this type of placement since it will break your own hair)
Machine wefts from Beauty by Echika can be ordered from stock or custom made. You determine the color, length, texture and quantity yourself. In short, you put together your ideal set of extensions, completely suitable for every hair type.
Are you reading this as an individual? Then always have your hair wefts placed by a professional!
- 100% Virgin Vietnamese Human Hair
- Available lengths
- 16", 20", 24"
- 50 grams
- Washing, drying, coloring, bleaching, styling
- Life span
- 12-24 months
- Width weft
- ± 28"