100% Vietnamese Virgin Human Hair
Lasts up to 2 years
+ -70cm width
Price per 50 grams
PAY ATTENTION! IF YOU CHOOSE ANY OTHER TEXTURE THEN STRAIGHT, PLEASE READ THESE TERMS:
Why does the texture in blond colors won't stay?
In lighter colors curls and waves do not stay in place that well. This is because the texture is made using hot steam. If done too hot, lighter hair will break off because they have been chemically treated and are less strong. Always use the CG method. We can not be held accountable for the sagging of the curl/wave. Ordering is entirely at your own risk. This applies to every order, both for light and dark hair.
Check out our texture ring here.
HOW DO I MAKE THE COLOR?
- Choose up to 4 colors in 1 piece/weft, these can also be percentages such as 80% 4, 20% 60. This is how you create highlights.
- Ombre is not possible in colors ending with: C / H / Q. Only 1 color below and 1 color above, from 7cm 'roots'. You can also choose for example: 10CM color 1 above and 30CM color 60 below.
Check out our colorring here.
How much hair do you need?
- Volume treatment: 50 to 100 grams
- Normal hair: 100 to 150 grams
- Thick hair: 150 to 200 grams
- Extremely thick or short hair: 200 to 300 grams
Hair wefts, also called weaves or hair mats, can be placed in different ways. Our hair wefts are made of real hair, so they last a long time and it blends beautifully into your own hair. We recommend to have the hair wefts replaced at the top of your hair every 2 months. You can use hair wefts more often, if you treat them the right way you will enjoy them for a long time.
All Beauty by Echika hair wefts are custom made or can be ordered from the stock list. You determine the color, length, structure and quantity. In short, you put together your ideal set of extensions, completely matching your hair and hairstyle. We recommend not to place the hair wefts yourself, it is difficult to do this on yourself.
How are Hair wefts placed?
- By means of micro rings. A micro ring is a small bead, with a rubber inside.
- With micro rings and thread
- With small braids and thread